REX Breast Care Specialists
REX Surgical Specialists has provided comprehensive breast care to the women of the Triangle for more than 60 years and continues to be one of the area's leading breast care centers. Our approach focuses on the complete care of the woman with breast concerns.
We offer education, discussion, counseling, and individualized treatment planning to women with benign, suspicious, and malignant breast diseases. Our primary concern is providing compassionate expert care in a supportive environment.
Our physicians can now provide many services in the office setting, allowing for more prompt diagnosis. We have extensive experience and training in all advanced breast cancer treatment modalities. In addition, our new REX Breast Care Specialists clinic is a seamless part of REX's Comprehensive Breast Care Program. Our breast surgeons work closely with breast radiologists in the REX Breast Imaging & Diagnostics Center and with oncologists and other specialists in the REX Cancer Center. Patients at the clinic receive a personalized treatment plan that may include some of the following services offered at Rex:
- 3-D mammography
- Screening and diagnostic digital mammography
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- Bone-density testing
- Ultrasound-guided needle biopsy
- Breast ultrasound and MRI
- Cyst aspiration
- Lumpectomy, mastectomy and sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Coordination with plastic surgeons for immediate breast reconstruction
- Radiation therapy
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy and lymphedema management
- Participation in clinical trials
- Guidance from nurse navigators
- Counseling and nutrition services
- Wellness and rehab support programs
Save time at your appointment by filling out these forms ahead of time. Use this link to print the forms, then fill them out and bring them with you to your appointment.
Breast Patient Pre-Registration Forms